HOW A FERTILITY TRAINED DIETICIAN CAN HELP WHEN PREPARING FOR FERTILITY TREATMENT
This service is only being offered in the Northern Suburbs.
This is an exciting but scary and costly journey to start.
I know that you want to do everything you can to have the best chances of a successful pregnancy.
It is so important to start with the journey alongside your Fertility Trained Dietician as we can help with:
- Getting you on an optimal weight to best support a pregnancy and to decrease complications
- Manage the underlying cause of your infertility
- Optimise egg quality, optimise sperm quality and quantity
- Check blood for any deficiency and correct them before fertility treatment
- Check dietary adequacy and adjust as needed
- Supplement according to individual needs to optimise chances of conception AND a live birth
- In specific conditions, higher amounts of vitamins and minerals may be needed to support fertility treatment as it can decrease the risk of neural tube defects and recurrent miscarriages.
- Optimising diet and supplements for a receptive uterus (minimise inflammation and optimise thickness).